Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trujillo, Peru


25th February 2011, 
Deisy Baltodano


This week Helen and I went to buy the rucksacks for the children, we luckily  stumbled across a great offer of 11 soles per rucksack! So of course we jumped on this and got all 16!!! The next day I went to Milagro to get the list of things the children would need for when they began school the following week, I also went to visit each of the childrens houses to get all the uniform and shoe sizes….because of course I couldn’t take all 16 children shopping with me! 


Of course I also went to see Marco, to see how he was doing and buy any more medicine he may need. The two youngest children of our group were also this week registered into the local nursery school. Although Franley and Cristian are starting nursery a couple of years late they are both extremely excited and eager!! I have a feeling they won’t be behind for long!







No comments: